- How would you like to join the top ranking team in Goodwood? (As voted for in our staff survey).
You'll be looking after our guests and our 4* hotel throughout the night and early morning, dealing with late guest check-ins and departures, and coordinating auditing processes. You'll manage general guest enquiries and handover to the day team in the mornings.What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free massages, and weekly exercise classes
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
In addition to this you will receive uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift. Temporary on-site accommodation available if you are looking to re-locate.What you'll have:
- You'll be confident in working in a small team
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy with a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
Experience is preferred, but not essential. It is more important to us that you are able to deliver great customer experiences, have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work.
The hours of work are 10.30pm to 7.15am, 5 days per week on a rota basis.
Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential.
To see where you could be working, please click here:- The Goodwood Hotel
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.