Do you have experience of working within the mortgage /property industry and knowledge of conveyancing?
A local solicitor practice is seeking a bright, experienced conveyancing assistant to provide a quality administration support service.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare all forms and letters on the company's conveyancing case management system
- Take new instructions and deal with client queries by phone and email
- Update clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders, brokers and underwriters regularly.
- Prioritise own workload managing agreements and ensuring deadlines met
- Input payments on the management system
- Manage inland revenue on-line submission system
- Preparing contract packs, Land Registry and mortgage forms and drafting SDLT returns.
- Dealing with post exchange, completion and post completion formalities.
What do you need?
- Previous conveyancing experience and understand the mortgage and conveyancing process
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload and understand deadlines
- Strong administration background
What's on offer?
- Salary dep. exp. £24 - 27K
- 35 hour working week
- 26 days holiday
- training and development