I am working closely with my client, a superb company in Cralwey, for the recruitment of a permanent and full-time Finance Data Analyst.
This is a superb opportunity to join a dynamic and lively office with lots of progressive, ambitious professionals. It's a position that requires strong communication, technical and accounting skills.
Working for 35 hours per week (9-5), this role is a hybrid position, combining accounting and IT skills. The role entails:
- Conducting Data Analysis
- General trend Analysis
- Assisting with month-end duties, ie. Journal entries and Balance Sheet Reconcilations
- Budget setting and Forecasting
- Systems migration
The ideal candidate WILL:
- Have AT LEAST commenced their ACA, ACCA or CIMA studies (qualified-by-experience and qualified candidates will be ruled out)
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrable experience of liaising with stakeholders and discussing finance information with non-finance people
- Have strong systems experience- having used a range of systems, you will be particularly comfortable with Excel (ideally to an advanced level)
- Be a generally comfortable all round accounts person, ie. you will be able to assist with month-end duties, while also having the technical skills to get involved with systems work
- Have a strong eye for business improvements
In return for the above skills, the successful person will receive:
- An incredibly varied role, with no two days being the same
- Training and wisdom from experienced and qualified Accountants
- Full ACCA, ACA or CIMA study support
- Further great benefits, including: 25 days' holiday and bonus scheme too!
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this role imminently as my client will interview ASAP for the right person!