I am working closely with my client, a respected company based by Burgess HIll, for the recruitment of a full-time and permanent Finance Manager.
This is a rare and superb opportunity for a fully qualified individual looking to progress in their career.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role entails:
- Fixed-Asset Maintenance
- Prepayments & Accruals
- Intercompany accounting
- All aspects of statutory reporting
- Business Partnering with FD
- Assisting with the supervision of a small finance team
- Overseeing stock takes and reconciliations
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Be fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Have experience of working within a stock-orientated environment, dealing with stock takes & reconciliations
- Be confident in all aspects of the above role
- Be comfortable Business Partnering to a Director level
- Have experience of supervising a small finance team
- Drive & own a car
- Be looking to progress to an FC/ FD level further down the line
If this sounds like you, then please apply immediately as my client will interview right away for the right person!