Come and join a Big 4 firm in London that's currently leading the way in tax technology and transformation services.
You'll be joining a Tax Technology & Transformation (TTT) team who are currently receiving significant investment from senior partners to expand its reach in the market. Last financial year, TTT contributed to 25% of the firm's total revenue and this year they plan to increase this by another third! Therefore, joining this team can only mean you'll be working with the best technologies, clients, and people. And with this, comes unparalleled training, endless opportunities, and creative freedom to test new technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Operational performance review/benchmarking in the tax function
- Model review & strategy, design, development and roll-out
- Tax tech support; solution/vendor evaluation, implementation (design, configuration, testing etc.) remediation activities
- Support development & implementation of bespoke tax tech solutions
- Requirements analysis & definition for ERP, Finance/Tax data warehouses etc.
- Operational governance & control assessments and review
- Tax risk review & framework design and implementation support
- Support enhancement of high-impact Tax Performance Advisory blueprints e.g. single-folds, client meeting decks, FCS materials, thought leadership, diagnostics, internal user guides and blueprints)
- Training and personal development of colleagues
What do you need to have?
- Experience in developing/implementing tax technology solutions
- Experience/keen interest in Finance or Tax performance improvement
- Programming experience & interested in expanding into one or more of these areas:
- Advanced MS Excel programming (VBA)
- Advanced MS Access programming (VBA & SQL)
- Relational Database development (SQL Server)
- Interested in developing knowledge of ERP software (SAP, Oracle)
- Interested in specialising in one or more of the following areas:
- Tax compliance & reporting
- Development and/or implementation of tax tech
- Finance/tax performance improvement
Please note, the advertised salary should be used as a guide and will be discussed upon application.
For more information, please contact Natasha Hutchins at Harvey John.