You've knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning technologies, working with JSON and want to expand your knowledge.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively as part of the Agile development team, you'll work on an existing web-based .net application and starting from scratch build with the team, a C# MVC solution, in a London client facing role.
- As a Senior Developer you'll take ownership of projects, mentoring more junior developers and provide technical leadership and direction within the team.
What do you need?
- Good communication skills
- Server-side technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Entity Framework Core, LINQ,
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
- Data storage technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 +, Working with JSON
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar.
- Expanse of SQL database skills including table design, stored procedures and query optimisation.
- Ideally some experience building applications for Windows Azure - Architecture, deployment and life-cycle management.
- Ideally knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, and in-memory tables.
- Any other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Kendo UI (or similar), VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Xamarin, Release Management.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £45,00 -£55,000 exp. dep.
- 35 hour working week (9-5 - flexible start and finish times)
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare