Having worked as an in-house recruiter in the CRO industry previously you'll be well versed in supporting the business for future hiring needs. Resourcing, referrals, social media networks are all areas you're familiar with to attract and recruit the best employees.
What will you be doing?
- You'll contribute to the development of job descriptions, person specifications, writing interesting job adverts, to advertise on leading job boards and social networks to improve the brand, supporting hiring managers.
- Reviewing CVs, checking application forms, logging applicants onto the system, and shortlisting suitable candidates for interview and screening them.
- Arranging interviews, pre-screening and lead interviews
- Managing the Preferred Vendor agency List for contractors and developing strong relationships to build your network
- Supporting the Global Resourcing Director, Head of Functions and Office Directors to resource and headhunt the best candidates for roles.
What do you need?
- Previous recruitment experience within the CRO industry
- Experience as an in-house recruiter
- Degree educated (HR or Life Sciences) or HR qualifications, CIPD
What's on offer?
- Salary of £40,000
- Excellent benefits package