A leading accounting and consulting firm are recruiting a qualified Private Client Tax Associate to be based at their Gatwick office. The office is conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Crawley train station and is conveniently placed in the town centre, close to shops, restaurants etc.
- Likely to be ATT or CTA qualified (ACA or ACCA candidates are also welcome to apply)
- Current or recent experience within a credible large sized accountancy firm
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Seeking a client focused career
- Proven experience within both a compliance and advisory position
- Experience of using PerTax software is advantageous
About the Role
- Manage a portfolio of clients with complex tax affairs
- Provide a comprehensive personal tax compliance service
- Act as an advisory point of contact
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Supervision of tax trainees
- An element of reviewing of compliance work prepared by junior members of staff
- Assist with student recruitment
Your salary expectations will be discussed on application.
Please contact Alice or David at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and some more information regarding this Crawley based Personal Tax Associate vacancy.