Do you have strong copywriting skills, and a background in the B2B technology sector? If so we would like to hear from you.
A local business is seeking a confident, driven Marketing Manager to work with the sales team, delivering robust content and producing marketing campaigns to increase sales and generate leads, manage the website and events programmes as well as online media presence
What do you need?
- B2B marketing experience
- Degree in marketing or CIM
- Full understanding of digital marketing
- Strong content writing, copywriting experience
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience managing SEO / SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Strong social media experience within B2B setting
- Proven track record of creating and overseeing all aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, email campaigns, and website management
- Experience automating data reporting across different parts of a marketing stack that incorporates a CRM – Hubspot or Pardot
What will you be doing?
- Managing the marketing budget and marketing calender
- Managing a Part time Marketing Exec
- Successfully develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Updating website content to increase online presence and increase traffic
- Using Hubspot CRM with regard to data collection, segmentation and automated workflows
- reating engaging content, effective copy
- Manage events and exhibitions
- Lead generation for the sales team
- Manage PPC, SEO and SEM activity as well as all social media content
- Collaborate with agencies and speak to customers to gain insight
What's on offer?
- C. £40,000
- 20 days holiday – increasing by 1 each year to 25
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service
- Share Options
- Life insurance
- Onsite parking
- True career progressions through company expansion programme