I am working closely with my client, a reputable brand within their field, to recruit for a Finance Manager initially on a 12 month fixed-term basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, and working for 37.5 hours per week, this role entails:
- VAT Returns
- Payroll Journals/ Reconcilations
- Assisting with statutory accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts
- Fixed-Asset accounting
- Supervising a team of 2 x Direct Reports
This is working within a busy, multi-faceted organisation, so the successful candidate WILL:
- Have knowledge & experience within the above duties
- Be ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA qualified OR possess significant experience within a similar role (Part-Qualified candidates will also be considered)
- Be comfortable supervising a small & self-sufficient team on a day to day basis
- Have a background within similarly multi-faceted companies, with (sometimes complex) intercompany transactions
- Be able to start a new role within 2-4 weeks
In return, you will receive:
- A brilliant working environment
- A supportive Manager
- Free parking on-site
- A grown-up working environment with no micro-management nor long hours!
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this role IMMEDIATELY!