Parlez vous francais? If you speak fluent French and have a background in Technology, IT Helpdesk then this role might be for you, if you live close to Guildford, Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium sized company with great benefits and a fun environment with opportunity to grow.
What does the role involve?
- Providing support to international clients (B2B) from French speaking countries on a bespoke software package
- Also providing support to English speaker customers
- Dealing with queries from clients using the program (typically: maintenance and set up of software, how it interfaces with other programs that the client might be using, back-ups)
- Creating bespoke reports using SQL query language and Report Builder
- Writing and maintaining bespoke XML jobs
- Providing demonstrations on key product features to potential clients
- Attending tradeshows and conferences
- Plus you'll occasionally get to travel to French speaking countries to provide on-site support!
What do you need?
- Fluent French
- Good English skills, to enable you to translate what the French speaking customer is saying and describe the issues to English speaking Developers.
- Experience of supporting software applications or helpdesk / desktop experience, must have some technology knowledge, good telephone customer service experience
- Ideally previously knowledge in SQL, XML and / or Report Builder is advantageous although training will be provided in this and the systems.
What's on offer? Great benefits including:
- Starting salary of £25,500 - £28,000 dep. exp.
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- 24 days holiday plus 8 days BH, rising to 27 on length of service
- Hours 8-4:30 or 9:30-6; 37.5 hours - 1 hour for lunch
- Casual Dress
- Social Events twice year - free
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare includes 50% discount off gym next door, 50% off cycles
- Discounts on other gadgets and products
- Free mobile unlimited text and calls, 4Gb data + £30 extra in case abroad of personal calls
- New phone every 2 years
- Discretionary Bonus