Do you have strong administration skills with B2B client based experience? Want to grow and develop your career?
We are seeking an administrator and client account manager to join a successful business in Cranleigh to take on office administrative duties, whilst also managing a number of our client accounts.
What will you be doing?
- Providing administrative support to a Senior Account Manager and MD
- Arranging corporate events
- Provide support to clients (B2B)
- Manage a small portfolio of clients
- Setting up clients on the system, despatching products, stock reporting
What do you need?
- Strong administrative skills including good knowledge of MSOffice (excel important)
- Good communication skills; previous client based experience
- Any knowledge of warehouse / supply chain / purchasing is beneficial
- Able to work to deadlines, work as a team, good attention to detail
- Able to develop strong client relationships
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to develop career, learn and grow
- Salary up to £20,000
- 28 days holiday