Are you an HR Graduate with strong administration experience or perhaps you've just completed your CIPD Level 3 with some administration experience wishing to pursue a career in Human Resources?
What will you be doing?
- You'll be providing HR administration support to the Head of HR & Resourcing
- Managing the People Management Systems you'll be a 'super user'.
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining data processes in HR system.
- Track new hires, transfers, terminations, changes to job classifications, salary increments and holiday/sick records.
- Manage the on boarding processes for new starters, as well as being involved in their induction, orientations, and information packets.
- Assist with reviewing company policies, updating contracts
- Gather payroll information, assisting in the employee benefits programs
- Document and record HR actions, logging information and reporting.
- Assist with the performance management process
What do you need?
- HR related degree or CIPD Level 3
- Strong administration experience in a busy environment
- Detail orientated and organised
What's on offer?
- Salary of £25,000
- Excellent benefits package