Multi Skilled Operative / Kitchen & Bathroom Fitter
Are you a qualified tradesperson with domestic experience in multiple trades?
Worthing Homes are looking to recruit an experienced tradesperson to join our property services team to help deliver our repairs and improvement programme.
As an experienced domestic tradesperson you will carry out all aspects of plumbing and carpentry work on our properties including general repairs, maintenance and refurbishment. This will include installations of kitchens and bathrooms including tiling and decorating, empty homes works and jobbing repairs in a wide range of trades including carpentry, plumbing, plaster, brick and concrete repairs.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven post qualification experience of kitchen and bathroom installations in domestic properties.
· An understanding of general Health and Safety implications.
· The ability to work with minimum supervision and on your own.
· The knowledge of Legionella and its effects upon water systems.
· The ability to trace, diagnose and rectify faults.
· Undertake all aspects of work, (excluding electrical) associated in the installation / refurbishment of kitchens and bathrooms.
· Undertake all plumbing and carpentry repairs
· Assist with empty homes and planned refurbishment works
· To carry out all works to a high standard of finish, within the agreed targets.
· Record all materials used and maintain sufficient van stock to ensure that target dates are adhered to.
In return we offer:
· 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Private medical insurance (after qualifying period)
· Life Assurance cover
· Childcare Vouchers
· Potential for overtime
Our multi skilled trades teams are renowned for providing high quality service delivery and customer care.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter via this website.
Closing date for the receipt of CV's is 9am on Monday 12th February 2018.
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual's unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.