Do you have previous client payroll experience working for a payroll bureau or accountancy practice?
Want to join an expanding organisation, and be responsible for a portfolio of client payrolls? Then we need you!
The Payroll Administrator will assist with a comprehensive Payroll service to a wide range of corporate clients. You will be working as part of a team of 3 to provide a high quality, professional and efficient service.
- Run monthly and weekly payrolls for a portfolio of corporate clients, delivering a timely payroll service
- Ensure payrolls are run to deadlines and submitted to HRMC PAYE in time.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries with clients
- Manage starters and leavers on payroll software
- Prepare and sign off monthly payments, reconciling bank and requesting funds from clients
- Assist with end of monthly payroll journals and end of year procedures including submissions to HRMC
- Run P32 and end of year P60
- Manage and run small international payrolls and confer with in-country payroll providers
- Experience of payroll processing in a multi-client environment either payroll bureau or accountancy
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required
- Must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
Benefits included parking, pension, healthcare and life insurance, 24 days holiday.