Permanent, Full Time
Worthing, West Sussex
Salary Negotiable & Full Study Support (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
An award winning business based in Worthing requires an ambitious individual with an excellent work ethic to join their Finance Team as Management Accountant. This individual will report directly to the Finance Director with several more junior staff beneath them in the finance team.
This is a great prospect for someone looking to join an evolving business in a high involvement role that has exciting prospects.
Overview of duties:
- Weekly cash forecasting for management.
- Prepare and report on variances to budget and prior year results
- Prepare a monthly pack to include a profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Prepare year end schedules and accounts for year-end audit, liaising with external auditors.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules and balances and ensure depreciation is calculated and posted correctly.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Review processes and propose improvements as necessary.
- Ad hoc tasks as necessary.
- Relevant accounting experience.
- Motivated, pro-active individual who will fully apply themselves to this new role and who is keen to learn and develop.
- Good ERP accounting system experience.
- Professional communication skills and ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
Free parking is available onsite.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.