We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to provide Account Management and Client Relations to our existing client base, maintaining mutually beneficial relationships while growing your accounts, keeping your clients up to date with the latest industry changes and cross/up selling into the dedicated client base.
YourResponsibilities will be:
- To represent the companiesinterests to the client and the client's requirements within the company.
- Bring in a targeted sales revenue.
- Account Manage a range of clients as allocated, being their single point of contact for all queries outside of the payroll bureau and operations team.
- Conduct regular client review meetings and discussions.
Providing Account Management to our existing client base, acting as the liaison between client and all internal departments.
- Upsell into the client base to achieve the targeted revenue for the business.
- Providing quotations to your clients for upgrades and/or additional services
- Demonstrating and advising clients of the latest product services and solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with clients and internal personnel.
- Preparing proposals, reference finding, negotiate and close the deal.
- Experience of a customer facing or customer services role, preferable within a Sales and/or Payroll environment.
- A bright and motivated individual prepared to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Presentable, articulate and able to deal with clients at all levels.
- The ability to enter sales negotiations and cross/up sell other solutions and services.
- Committed to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Good interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality.
- An effective and persuasive communicator.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise workloads and diary, managing their client database.
- A good team player working closely with the Head of Client Relations and the Operations Teams, able to take individual responsibility of client accounts.